Conference Grants 2023
We invite applications from TOEBI members who are graduate students or recent PhDs without a full-time post to support presentations at conferences (in-person or online) in 2023. Expenses covered may include conference fees, accommodation and travel. Available funds are modest and we cannot guarantee to grant the full amount requested. We will consider each year’s applications after the deadline and apportion the available funds as seems most appropriate. Applications should be sent to Dr Daria Izdebska, firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the 21st April.
To apply please submit a completed TOEBI Grant Application Form.
Previous grant holders:
- 2022: Abigail Bleach (University of Manchester), Joseph Burton (University of Manchester), Rowan Evans (Royal Holloway, University of London), Claire Poynton-Smith (Trinity College Dublin), Francisco J. Rozano-García (University of Galway)
- 2020: Awards suspended due to Covid-19 pandemic.
- 2019: Caroline Batten (University of Oxford), John Gallagher (University of St Andrews), Chiara Giancoli (University of Nottingham) and Jacob Runner (University of Nottingham)
- 2018: Arendse Lund (UCL), Charlotte Liebelt (Canterbury Christ Church University) and Neville Mogford (Royal Halloway)
- 2017: David Callander (University of Cambridge) and Arendse Lund (UCL)
- 2016: Alison Killilea (University College Cork) and Christine Wallis (University of Sheffield)
- 2015: Kathryn Maude (King’s College London), Eleni Ponirakis (University of Nottingham), Heidi Stoner (University of York), Margaret Tedford (Queen’s University Belfast) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)
- 2014: Carl Kears (King’s College London) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)
- 2013: Jennifer Key (University of St Andrews) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)