Conference Grants 2018
We invite applications from TOEBI members who are graduate students or recent PhDs without a full-time post to support conference attendance in 2018. Expenses covered may include conference fees, accommodation and travel, though we cannot guarantee to grant the full amount requested. We will consider each year’s applications after the deadline and apportion the available funds as seems most appropriate. Preference may be given to those delivering papers. Applications should be sent to Helen Appleton, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 30th March 2019.
To apply please submit a completed TOEBI Grant Application From.
Previous grant holders
- 2018: Arendse Lund (UCL), Charlotte Liebelt (Canterbury Christ Church University) and Neville Mogford (Royal Halloway)
- 2017: David Callander (University of Cambridge) and Arendse Lund (UCL)
- 2016: Alison Killilea (University College Cork) and Christine Wallis (University of Sheffield)
- 2015: Kathryn Maude (King’s College London), Eleni Ponirakis (University of Nottingham), Heidi Stoner (University of York), Margaret Tedford (Queen’s University Belfast) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)
- 2014: Carl Kears (King’s College London) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)
- 2013: Jennifer Key (University of St Andrews) and Hana Videen (King’s College London)